This Cell was established and functions on the basis of the guidelines set forth by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It works towards improving and maintaining the quality of education, identifying and suggesting new ways of using teaching aids, developing suitable infrastructure and offering suggestions for new self-financing courses. The IQAC has been diligently involved in helping the Management and Principal and other committees by offering valuable suggestions and measures in order to have consistency in maintaining the quality of education. Thus, IQAC is an effective and efficient internal co-ordinating and monitoring mechanism.
To view AQAR Reports, Click the Submenu, AQAR
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- To better inter communication.
Members in IQAC:
|1||Dr.T. Esakkidurai||Senior Teacher|
|2||Mrs. M.R. Poovai||Senior Teacher|
|3||Dr. R. Nagarajan||Member|
|4||Mrs. N. Mala||Member|
|5||Mr. S. Kumar||Member|
|6||Mrs. S.I. Jeyanthi||Member|
|7||Mrs. M. Kiruthiga||Member|
|8||Dr. C. Rajalakshmi||Member|
|9||Mr. G. Chandrasekaran||Member|
|10||Dr. P. Gopal||Member|
|12||Mrs. M. Maheswari||Member|
|13||Mrs. G. Valarmathi||Member|
|15||Mr. K. Babu Thiruvaraj||Member|